Sunday, January 25, 2009

Snowing

Marion has had relatively pleasant weather this past week. It's been managable for me. Sissie has spent some time outside for a change, exploring the grass where the snow has melted. She eating like a little pig.

I've stocked up Mom's supplies to what she thinks will hold her until May. She is doing well despite constant pain. She has visitors about once a week. I'm grateful for that.

I am taking care of some appointments and sneaking in a Bible study on Wednesday. I'm hoping to leave here Saturday morning.

The Marion golf group should be in Naples now grabbing lunch before t-off.! Isn't life funny.

I had a wonderful visit at Scott's house last evening. I got to observe Scott give Mason his bath and Julie give Marlee her bath. What a wonderful time.

No comments: