Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hanfield and Snow

This past week brought snow to Indiana. Most of it was postcard perfect. The cold accompanying it was just enough to poke everyone really good to pull out that winter collection of coats, boots, gloves, scarves, and hats. The kids look so adorable all bundled up. Mason was very interested in making boot prints in the snow.

Today I became an official member of the Hanfield Church located midway between Marion and I69. The people have been very welcoming. I am meeting people weekly. I am very happy here and believe I am where I am supposed to be. Steve is happy I'm done traveling to a new church each Sunday. I am too! Our membership class (Terri & Mark Fields, Nikki & Jason McVicker, Jenn (yikes, I've fogotten her last name), and me) all became members today so it was pretty fun.

Someday I'm going to tell my family we have a BLOG!

No comments: