Monday, April 5, 2010

Wheh!

Four days ago it got warm in FL. Today is beautiful with warm breezes, sunshine, and summer sounds. The spring break kids (children) swim in the pool from about 10am - 6pm. They are having a blast. The fish are jumpin' and the cotton is high!

I had another round with my back and my neck but have been well enough to start riding my bike again four days ago. Am excited about that. I love just rolling along watching the trees and animals.

I will be leaving for Indiana on Wednesday to return home. Steve has some project appointments yet to do so he will plan to come at the end of the month.

Several couples are giving Krista and Tim a couples shower and I just feel like I want desparately to be there for them. All the fun begins. Leading up to the wedding May 22.

It's difficult emotionally living in two places.

No comments: