Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sick

The kids all had a great time at the Superbowl even though the Colts lost. Then everyone flew back to Indiana on Monday. The last two days they were here I was getting a very bad cold. I tried to fight it off but it got the better of me. I had a very sore throat, temperature, horrible cough, solidly congested. Dr. Priddy gave me a steroid puffer to help the coughing as the coughing was causing headache. He gave me an antibiotic because of the fever and throat. Then he told me to get OTC Mucinex to break up the congestion. Today is the last day for the antibiotic and I'm starting to turn the corner.

Very sadly, my friend whom I went to University of Miami Hospital to sit with during her husband's surgery lost him after a ten day battle. We're all very sad.

No comments: