Thursday, January 14, 2010

Finally 72 degrees !

Wow! The weather in Florida this winter has sent cold chills up the spines of residents. Warm coats, hats, gloves, and non-sandals! Plus, the woe is me comments ! It's really been fun.

But, today, sunshine and 72 degrees. Andrea is a new acquaintance of mine from Marion. She and Mick Bates are in Sanibel for their honeymoon trip. I don't think they've really noticed the weather as much as most. But they're here until Saturday, so they should get a couple days of warm weather before they fly back to "the northern tundra." They shared dinner with us last night which was a real treat.

Bible study met for the second class today and Kathy gave us a review of the Old Testament (which we studied the winter of 2007)from Genesis through 2 Samuel.

Scott/fam are coming to visit January 30.

Somehow from an off-the-cuff comment that I'd be willing to help someone update the Pelican Isle Residences site, I have become administrator. Well, I've never done this before so I'm in the learning stages.

Mom is doing a little better today than she was a few days ago. Always the pain --

No comments: